How You Can Help
You may be asking yourself, "How can I help?
We are most grateful for any help you can give us!
There are many ways you can help, but the most common — and important — are:
- Donate what you can afford;
- Volunteer your time;
- Volunteer your expertise;
- Check our website to see what we need; and most importantly,
- Tell all your friends about us!
We are always looking for volunteers! If you are at all interested, please come in or call and we'll match what you would like to do with what we can use!
Other ways to contribute
- When returning deposit bottles or cans to Milli's Convenience Store & Bottle Return in Millinocket, you can choose to donate your deposit to Pir2Peer. Simply tell them that this is what you want to do, and they will take care of the rest.
- If you shop at Amazon.com, use their AmazonSmile program and select Pir2Peer as your charity. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you will receive the same prices as otherwise, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Pir2Peer.
- Instructions for activating AmazonSmile can be found on the About AmazonSmile page.
- To use AmazonSmile, simply go to smile.amazon.com on your web browser, or activate AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android mobile phone shopping.
We have a list of some of the items we need here.