Join us in our chatroom or scheduled meetings by clicking here: https://www.gotomeet.me/Pir2Peer/room
We Need Volunteers
We need volunteers for just about everything! You can satisfy community service hours, get free coffee and sometimes pastries, and hang out with some great people!
Can you spare some time to help us out? Whether it's one hour a week or 30, we could really use your help!
Call our center at 447-9500.
Or you can reach Michelle at 447-8028 or Ginger at 723-1327.
Pir2Peer Recovery Community Center
2323 Medway Road
(This is the former DAV building or, more recently, Two Rivers Canoe & Tackle)
- To use your computer or your smart phone to join us, click here: https://www.gotomeet.me/Pir2Peer/room
- If you want to use your dial in, the number is (786) 535-3211. (Access code: 879-188-037.)
- CoDA Class (Co-Dependency Anonymous)
- Mondays at 4:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery Meeting
- Mondays at 6:00 p.m.
- Al-Anon Meeting
- Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
- Life Recovery Meeting (Faith-Based Recovery) - Remote Only
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- AA Candlelight Meeting - No reading, just meeting
- Saturdays at 7:00 p.m.
If you wish to hold a meeting at PIR2PEER, please contact us at 447-9500.
We now have a landline at Pir2Peer. That number is (207) 447-9500
And as always, you can call us at 723-1327 (Ginger) or 447-8028 (Michelle).
We look forward to talking to you.
If you would like to check out other online options for meetings, we have a list here.